CyberConnect2 revealed new information about upcoming turn-based RPG Fuga: Melodies of Steel 2 including airships, expeditions, and meet ups. In Fuga: Melodies of Steel 2, players may traverse the world on airships, support their allies, and initiate air raids on suggested targets.
The latest details about Fuga: Melodies of Steel 2 are available below via Gematsu:
Fuga: Melodies of Steel 2 Airships, Meetups, and Expeditions
Airship services that support the children!
- Supplies – This service provides HP and SP recovery, and more. Blank waypoints on the route can be changed to recovery waypoints of your choice.
- Air Raid – Bomb specified enemy destination waypoints to destroy them. You can destroy strong enemies and safely proceed. You’ll be able to obtain experience too!
- Transport – This service moves the children’s tank by airship. Aside from avoiding enemies, you may also move to a different route after passing the fork and obtain the rewards there.
On the waypoints, you can meet and talk to a variety of people. Get bonuses based on your choices!
In this world, ruins like this are hidden in various locations, and the children can be sent to explore them.
Watch out for traps and other dangerous monsters. If you fall into a dangerous situation, use your toy gun to overcome it!
By exploring the ruins, you can obtain various items including materials to expand facilities.
Fuga: Melodies of Steel 2 has gone gold, and the upcoming release includes a digest movie summarizing the events of Fuga: Melodies of Steel. However, CyberConnect2 encourages fans to play the original game before diving into the sequel.
Lastly, Fuga: Melodies of Steel 2 launches May 11 for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC via Steam and Epic Games Store.
Visit Final Weapon’s 2023 Review Coverage:
- Trinity Trigger Review
- Resident Evil 4 Review
- Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster Series Review
- Forza Horizon 5: Rally Adventure Review
- Mega Man Battle Network: Legacy Collection Review
- GrimGrimoire OnceMore Review
- Bayonetta Origins: Cereza and the Lost Demon Review
- Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key Review
- ONI: Road to be the Mightiest Oni Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure Review
- Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Review
- Theatrhythm: Final Bar Line Review
- Like a Dragon: Ishin! Review
- One Piece Odyssey Review
- Persona 3 Portable Review
- Persona 4 Golden Review
- Fire Emblem Engage Review