NEXON, Arc System Works, and Eighting announced DNF Duel DLC character Spectre releases in summer 2023 alongside a major balance patch. She will be available in the DNF Duel Season Pass alongside four other new characters.
Spectre will be available this summer with a new balance patch, which introduces the all-new Awakening system into DNF Duel. Players can expect a whole host of character adjustments in this first major update. According to Arc System Works, the developers plan to support DNF Duel with updates going into 2024.
The second DLC character for DNF Duel releases in fall 2023 followed by the third DLC character and a brand-new stage in winter 2023. Moreover, the fourth and fifth DLC characters launch sometime in 2024. More details about upcoming DNF Duel updates and DLC will be revealed at a later date, so stay tuned.
Spectre Skill Trailer
DNF Duel is available now for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC via Steam. Lastly, the Nintendo Switch version of DNF Duel launches on April 20 worldwide.
Visit Final Weapon’s Extensive Review Coverage of Japanese Games:
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure Review
- Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Review
- Kirby’s Return to Dream Land Deluxe Review
- Theatrhythm: Final Bar Line Review
- Wanted: Dead Review
- Like a Dragon: Ishin! Review
- Lost Judgment – The Kaito Files DLC Review
- Lost Judgment Review
- Pokémon: Scarlet and Violet Review
- AI: The Somnium Files – nirvanA Initiative Review
- Monark Review
- The Caligula Effect 2 Review
- Persona 3 Portable Review
- Persona 4 Golden Review
- Persona 5 Royal for Nintendo Switch Review
- Fire Emblem Engage Review
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Review
- Soul Hackers 2 Review
- Sonic Frontiers Review
- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion Review
- Witch on the Holy Night Review
- Chaos;Head Noah / Chaos;Child Double Pack Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero Review
- Ys IX: Monstrum Nox Review