LINE Corporation and Koei Tecmo announced LINE: Monster Rancher launches on February 28 for Android and iOS in Japan. Players in Japan will soon be able to raise monsters on the go.
LINE: Monster Rancher pre-registration is available now via the App Store, Google Play Store, Twitter, and LINE in Japan. Thus far, the game has surpassed 600,000 pre-registrations. LINE: Monster Rancher players will earn exclusive rewards at launch for meeting all pre-registration goals. A worldwide release has not been announced, however.
Here’s an overview of the game’s story via Gematsu:
Long ago, scientists’ research led to the establishment of technology to generate monsters via disc stones.
An era in which humans and monsters co-existed arrived, where “Monster Battles” were all the rage among many and monster breeding was the most popular profession.
But on the other hand, a drastic increase in demand led to a disc stone supply draught. It was all but certain that the monsters would reach the end of their life span and disappear completely…
But a new golden age of Monster Battles is on the horizon as researchers discover a new method to generate monsters through “human connection”!
Visit Final Weapon’s extensive review coverage below:
- Theatrhythm: Final Bar Line Review
- Wanted: Dead Review
- Like a Dragon: Ishin! Review
- Lost Judgment – The Kaito Files DLC Review
- Lost Judgment Review
- Pokémon: Scarlet and Violet Review
- AI: The Somnium Files – nirvanA Initiative Review
- Monark Review
- The Caligula Effect 2 Review
- Persona 3 Portable Review
- Persona 4 Golden Review
- Persona 5 Royal for Nintendo Switch Review
- Fire Emblem Engage Review
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Review
- Soul Hackers 2 Review
- Sonic Frontiers Review
- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion Review
- Witch on the Holy Night Review
- Chaos;Head Noah / Chaos;Child Double Pack Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero Review
- Ys IX: Monstrum Nox Review