Arc System Works announced the Guilty Gear Strive cross-platform network open beta test is set for February 3 to 6 across PlayStation, Xbox and PC platforms.
The Guilty Gear Strive cross-platform network open beta test will be free to all players on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC via Steam and Windows. It will be a separate application from the full game.
Here’s an overview of the upcoming beta test via Arc System Works:
This network open beta test will feature online multiplayer between players on the different PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Steam, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows platforms.
The beta test will be held using a separate application from the Guilty Gear: Strive game, which will be available for download from the stores on each platform.
The application download and beta test participation will be available for free to anyone, even if they haven’t purchased the game. This would be a great chance to invite a friend to play with you!
February 3, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. PT to February 6, 2023 at 16:00 PT
*The application is separate from the main game. It will be available for download via the store on each platform.
22 characters, including additional downloadable content characters.
Available Game Modes
- Tutorial Mode – Learn the basics of how to play.
- Mission Mode – Learn useful techniques for matches in a mission format.
- Survival Mode – Fight consecutive battles against the COM with a limited pool of health.
- Training Mode – Recreate a variety of situations and practice to your heart’s content.
VS COM, VS 2P – Fight against the computer or a friend.
- Online Match (Rank Tower, Open Park, Player Match) – Play online against others from across the globe.
- Combo Maker – Make your own original combo or setplay, and search for other players’ recipes to try.
- Digital Figure – Set up characters, furniture, effects, and more to create your own unique scene.
- Gallery – Check out the characters and background music.
- Online multiplayer is available without a PlayStation Plus subscription.
- Online multiplayer is available without an Xbox Live Gold subscription.
- A network connection is required to play online modes.
- Although the application and online multiplayer are available for free, customers are responsible for their network connection fees.
- Save data cannot be carried over to the main game.
- The contents of the Guilty Gear Strive Cross-Platform Network Open Beta Test may differ from the main Guilty Gear Strive game.