Fuuka is a shy girl who needs friendship. SEES welcomes her with open arms, but you can choose to grow even closer to her. Help her learn how to cook, watch her get new friends, and grow with her! What lies at the end of this budding friendship? Well, this guide will help get you and Fuuka through it! Here’s the P3P Fuuka Social Link Guide!
Unlocks: 6/15 (Requires Lvl. 4 Courage)
Days Available: Monday, Thursday, Saturday
Location: Gekkoukan 2F
In order to complete this Social Link as efficiently as possible, try to have a persona that matches the arcana of the link and use the following list to give the best possible responses to the character. (This guide assumes you have a Persona of a matching arcana to the Social Link)
- Rank 1: “Do you need any help?”
- Rank 2: “Let’s do our best.” – “There’s always next time.”
- Rank 3: “You’re good with machines.” – “I’ll help you find it!”
- Rank 4: “Let’s make it together.” – “Let’s taste them.”
- Rank 5: “It’s delicious!”
- Rank 6: “Just try harder next time.” – “It’s rice porridge now.”
- Rank 7: //
- Rank 8: “You’ve mastered rice balls!”
- Rank 9: “What should I write?”
- Rank 10: Final Rank
Wakatsu Restaurant – “You’ll become anemic.”
P3P Fuuka Social Link Max Rank Persona
For reaching Lvl 10 and completing this Social Link you gain access to the Scathach Persona.
It can be fused at Level 64. It resists Pierce, Ice, Wind, and Light. It is weak to Fire. Its three highest stats are Strength, Magic, and Agility. All three of which come neck-in-neck, making it extremely versatile. It learns Wind and Ice magic attacks, Power Charge, and can cure the entire party of ailments.
- Check out our Review of the game!
- There’s a ton of Social Links. The cool kids will use our Social Links Guide to get popular!
- School life isn’t all fun, games, friends, and destroying Shadows! You have your education to worry about! *cough* (Here’s a cheat sheet for your Tests) *cough*
- There’s 55 Requests you can complete in order to gain many rewards, including more Personas, gear, and money! Use this guide here.