Akinari is a unique young man with a lot on his plate. He needs company and someone to listen to him. Can you offer him solace in his time of need and give him a hand with something personal? What lies at the end of this journey? Well, this guide will help get you learn about and help Akinari. Here’s the P3P Akinari Social Link Guide!
Unlocks: The Sun Social Link becomes available once you reach Rank 3 with Maiko (Hanged Man). You can find Maiko and Akinari (Sun) at the Naganaki Shrine. Before you can start the Social Link, you must complete a quick side quest.
Days Available: Sunday
Location: Naganaki Shrine
In order to complete this Social Link as efficiently as possible, try to have a persona that matches the arcana of the link and use the following list to give the best possible responses to the character.
- Rank 1: any choices
- Rank 2: any choices
- Rank 3: I don’t know. – Try not to talk so much.
- Rank 4: Yeah, I like reading. – If it’s boring, I stop reading.
- Rank 5: Reprimand Akinari
- Rank 6: Hey, that’s cool. – It sounds interesting.
- Rank 7: That’s a good story.
- Rank 8: any choices
- Rank 9: any choices
- Rank 10: any choices
- Extra: 3/3, Naganaki Shrine, speak to the woman, keep talking
P3P Akinari Social Link Max Rank Persona
For reaching Lvl 10 and completing this Social Link you gain access to the Asura Persona.
Asura can be fused at Level 85. It has all around high stats, reflects Light, absorbs Fire, and is weak to Dark. It learns Spell Master which halves SP cost, which is great for its Almighty and Fire spells. It also knows a powerful Physical skill, a physical barrier spell, and a passive that protects you from mental ailments.
- Check out our Review of the game!
- There’s a ton of Social Links. The cool kids will use our Social Links Guide to get popular!
- School life isn’t all fun, games, friends, and destroying Shadows! You have your education to worry about! *cough* (Here’s a cheat sheet for your Tests) *cough*
- There’s 55 Requests you can complete in order to gain many rewards, including more Personas, gear, and money! Use this guide here.