Bandai Namco have announced side-scrolling beat ’em up SD Shin Kamen Rider Ranbu for Nintendo Switch and PC in the latest issue of Famitsu.
Players will face the evil organization SHOCKER in the new Kamen Rider title. Riders may be strengthened with food, coins, and badge equipment obtained in battles. In addition, the game’s combat is diverse, and Riders may power up by removing their coat.
Here’s an overview of the new title via the official website:
A game that inherits the setting of the Shin Kamen Rider movie. No matter how many times he is defeated, protagonist Takeshi Hongo rises again to fight for the sanctity of mankind.
The characters of the Shin Kamen Rider movie appear in super deformed (SD) style. In this action game, you can enjoy the thrill of becoming a fierce fighter who gets stronger with every defeat.
- Kamen Riders
- Kamen Rider – The transformed state of Takeshi Hongno. He fights against the evil organization SHOCKER to protect the sanctity of mankind.
- Kamen Rider No. 2 – The transformed state of Hayato Ichimonji. He fights against the evil organization SHOCKER.
- Kumo Augment – A high rank member of the evil organization SHOCKER. Augmented with the abilities of a spider.
Lastly, Final Weapon’s extensive coverage of JRPGs and visual novels may be found below:
- Monark Review
- The Caligula Effect 2 Review
- Persona 5 Royal for Nintendo Switch Review
- Soul Hackers 2 Review
- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion Review
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Review
- Pokémon Scarlet & Violet Review
- Witch on the Holy Night Review
- Chaos;Head Noah / Chaos;Child Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero Review
- Ys IX: Monstrum Nox Review