Skunkape Games announced Sam & Max: The Devil’s Playhouse Remastered, a remaster of the original Sam & Max: The Devil’s Playhouse episodic series from 2010.
Sam & Max: The Devil’s Playhouse Remastered launches in 2023 worldwide. Platforms for the remaster were not announced, but more details are coming soon. The prior two entries, Sam & Max: Save the World Remastered and Sam & Max: Beyond Space and Time Remastered are available now.
Here’s an overview of the original episodic release via Steam:
Wield psychic powers against fearsome foes in epic comedy saga over 5 monthly episodes
An otherworldy power for controlling matter and space calls to the strongest and strangest who might wield it — intergalactic warlords and eldritch gods, under-dwellers and scholars of the arcane.
Gaming’s greatest dog and rabbit sleuths Sam & Max seek the power’s ancient secrets, as manic Max gains shape shifting, teleportation, mind reading and future vision abilities for battling these foes.
The saga plays out in a surreal 5 month-long symphony of mayhem that gets deeper and more twisted with each episode.
- Episode 1: The Penal Zone – Now Available!
- Episode 2: The Tomb of Sammun-Mak – Now Available!
- Episode 3: They Stole Max’s Brain! – Now Available!
- Episode 4: Beyond the Alley of the Dolls – Now Available!
- Episode 5: The City That Dares Not Sleep – Finale!
- Wield psychic powers against fearsome villains: shape shifting, teleportation, mind reading and future vision.
- Sam & Max’s biggest, boldest, most bizarre and best-looking series yet
- Epic comedy saga across 5 monthly episodes
Lastly, check out the teaser trailer below: