Geeta, being a champion, doesn’t play favorites. Her team is diverse and powerful. You’ll need an equally diverse and powerful team to defeat her. Fire, electric, dark, fighting, ground, and psychic are all fine choices to use against her.
Champion Geeta ’s Team
- Espathra – Lvl 61 – Type: Psychic – Moves: Lumina Crash, Dazzling Gleam, Quick Attack, Reflect
- Gogoat – Lvl 61 – Type: Grass – Moves: Horn Leech, Zen Headbutt, Play Rough, Bulk Up
- Veluza – Lvl 61 – Type: Water/Psychic – Moves: Aqua Jet, Liquidation, Psycho Cut, Ice Fang
- Avalugg – Lvl 61 – Type: Ice – Moves: Avalanche, Crunch, Earthquake, Body Press
- Kingambit – Lvl 61 – Type: Dark/Steel – Moves: Iron Head, Kowtow Cleave, Zen Headbutt, Stone Edge
- Glimmora – Lvl 62 – Type: Poison/Rock – Moves: Tera Blast, Sludge Wave, Earth Power, Dazzling Gleam
Swapping Pokémon and being attentive is key. Keep some healing items ready. Espartha is weak to dark, Gogoat is weak to fire, dark and electric works well against Veluza, fire will melt Avalugg, fighting will destroy Kingambit, and Glimmora has a four times weakness to ground. Her Pokémon will hit hard and she has good type coverage. This is why you may need healing items, especially if you are under leveled or get some unlucky misses. Geeta’s only Tera Pokemon is her Glimmora. It has the Rock Tera-type. Its type might not change upon terastallization, but this is her signature Pokémon. Be careful, it will likely be the last challenge you will face before becoming a Champion yourself!
The Rest of the Endgame
You don’t really need to know how to beat the Elite Four if you beat Geeta, but if you’re just taking a peek to see what you’re up against then you really need to focus on the Elite Four first!