Chorus Worldwide and Toge Productions announced coffee-brewing talking sim Coffee Talk Episode 2: Hibiscus & Butterfly launches in spring 2023 for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam.
Here’s an overview of Coffee Talk Episode 2: Hibiscus & Butterfly via Chorus Worldwide:
Dust off your coffee machine and prepare your warmest smile to meet your customers again in the second episode of the much loved coffee brewing and heart-to-heart talking simulator; Coffee Talk Episode 2: Hibiscus & Butterfly.
It’s time to revisit your favorite late-night coffee shop and reconnect with your fantasy friends over a warm drink or two. You are the barista, and your customers aren’t always human. Listen to their stories, fix them a coffee, and influence their hearts.
- Brew Warm Drinks – Mix a combination of ingredients, such as tea, ginger, mint, chocolate, coffee and many more. Experiment and uncover secret recipes, change people’s lives by serving drinks that will warm their hearts.
- Create Latte-Art Masterpieces – Show your creativity, draw your own latte-art masterpiece with our in-game fluid simulation to decorate your drinks.
- Chill Lo-fi Atmosphere – Immerse yourself in the relaxing coffee shop atmosphere. It’s raining outside, brew yourself a warm drink, play that lo-fi chillhop beats, and listen to the coffee talk.
- Urban Fantasy Cappuccinopunk – Set in an alternate present-day Seattle where humans, orcs, elves, and other races have been coexisting since the beginning of time. Explore the world through the stories told by your customers one cup at a time.
- Hangout With a Diverse Cast – Meet quirky and interesting characters old and new; Baileys the elf freelance graphic designer, Lua, the succubus biz dev executive, Riona the wannabe opera singer, and more. Listen to their stories and influence them with a warm drink or two!
Lastly, check out the new trailer below: