Konami released update 1.1.0 for Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel across PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Switch, PC, iOS, and Android. The update brings new card animations, major bug fixes and improvements to the overall game. Read up on patch notes below via UpdateCrazy:
Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel update 1.1.0
Improvements and Adjustments
Adjusted and fastened certain visual effects-during Duels
Added card activation animation during Duels.
Added the feature to “batch-generate cards not owned” to the Deck Edit screen.
If you have cards that you didn’t own last time you saved the Deck, the Owned status will be automatically updated when ‘
you enter the Deck Edit screen once again.
Improved Solo Mode screen.
Improved Missions screen
Improved Duel Room screen.
Added “Short” to the Duel Time options in the Duel Room.
Some card names and text were displayed in English.
• The scroll bar for Pendulum Effect texts cannot be used with a controller.
• When a Card Selection List is displayed du•ring a Duel while using a controller, a card selection cursor may be displayed on
the field side and the game becomes unplayable in rare cases.
• When scrolling the Friend List on the IQVite FXiends screen in the Duel Room, check marks were showing incorrectly.
• Players can not select Korean language when entering text in the Switch version.
• When a player receives multiple battle damage in a single attack,.the amount of the second and subsequent battle damage
is not reflected to the player’s Life Points.
Stay tuned at Final Weapon for the latest Japanese gaming news and updates!