Nintendo has released the previously announced update, version 1.1.0 for Super Mario 3D All-Stars! This new update adds inverse camera controls to every game in the collection. Nintendo also add the Gamecube controller support to Super Mario Sunshine! This was a sneaky addition as they didn’t tell us beforehand that it was coming.
Here are the latest patch notes provided by Nintendo:
– Players can now invert the camera controls within all three individual titles.
– Super Mario Sunshine now supports the Nintendo GameCube controller (sold separately). Players can now play this title using the same controls as found in the original GameCube release.
– The Nintendo GameCube controller for Super Mario Sunshine is supported only in TV mode.
– You’ll need the GameCube Controller Adapter (sold separately) to use this controller with your Nintendo Switch system.
– The Nintendo Switch Lite system does not support this controller option.
– All button displays within Super Mario Sunshine will not reflect the Nintendo GameCube controller.
– Other general fixes have been applied to improve overall gameplay across all three titles.
Stay tuned for more on Super Mario 3D All-Stars at Final Weapon!