Nintendo has released the 3rd wave of DLC for Fire Emblem: Three Houses! The DLC adds new quests, activities and a recruitable character to the game. Here are the full details of whats included:
- New quests
- Anna is a recruitable character now
- Interact with animals and give them gifts
- A new sauna activity is available
- New maid and butler battalions
- New costumes
- 20 added save slots in free update (total of 25 now)
Conquer new quests, dress up with new outfits, sweat it out in the new sauna activity, and interact with animals in the #FireEmblem: Three Houses Expansion Pass Wave 3 DLC, available now!
— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) November 8, 2019
Fire Emblem: Three Houses and the new DLC are available now on Switch. Stay tuned at Final Weapon for the latest Japanese gaming news!