Wccftech recently had an interview with director Suda51, where an update on No More Heroes 3 was released! No More Heroes 3 is currently 35-40% complete in development. The next trailer for the game is planned for late 2019 to early 2020. In addition the script for the entire game is complete. Here are more tidbits discussed in the interview:
- No More Heroes 3’s open world is larger than the first No More Heroes game
- Side-missions are back
- Extras are in the game, “something different than your standard minigame”
- The suit transformation from the E3 trailer will be available in “certain circumstances”
- Suda51 describes one of the bosses by bringing up Thanos, Venom, and Joker
- Motion controls are back in the way most players remember
Lastly, No More Heroes 3 releases sometime in 2020 for Nintendo Switch. Stay tuned at Final Weapon for the latest Nintendo Switch news!