Earlier today, a user on ResetEra posted a picture of their Luigi’s Mansion 3 order from Amazon Mexico. What’s interesting though is that the release date has been updated to October 4th, 2019. This does make sense for a number of reasons, as it is on a Friday and it is close to the launch of the Nintendo Switch Lite. Many other ResetEra users are reporting Amazon Mexico also updated their order.
- He may still be cowardly, but Luigi has more tools and abilities at his disposal than ever before. Master Luigi’s new powerful moves of Slam, Suction Shot and Burst
- Team up with Professor E. Gadd’s latest invention, Gooigi, an all-green doppelganger able to slip through tight spaces, walk on spikes, and otherwise help Luigi overcome obstacles he can’t get past alone
- Interchange between Luigi and Gooigi as one player, or grab a friend and control one each at the same time
- Explore the Last Resort, ascending through its differently themed floors full of quirky contraptions and haunting enemies
- Race the timer with up to 8 players to clear objectives on a series of floors in the ScareScraper
What do you think of this rumor? Will you be picking up Luigi’s Mansion 3? Let us know in the comments below, and join the conversation on Twitter!