PQube announced Class of Heroes 1 & 2: Complete Edition, a remastered two-game bundle of the first two Class of Heroes RPGs for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, and PC via Steam. The collection will release in early 2024 worldwide, and a new trailer provides a glimpse into gameplay.
In June 2022, Class of Heroes series developer Acquire announced that a Class of Heroes 2 remaster was in development. Nearly two years later, both Class of Heroes 1 and 2 will be released on modern platforms with updated visuals and a fully Japanese voiced story.
Class of Heroes 1 & 2: Complete Edition Overview
Class of Heroes 1 & 2: Complete Edition will be sold as a bundle in early 2024, but players may opt to digitally purchase Class of Heroes: Anniversary Edition and Class of Heroes 2G: Remaster Edition separately. Steam pages for the remasters are now live, allowing user to learn more about each game and add it to their wishlists.
Here’s an overview of the upcoming remasters, courtesy of PQube:
- Deep Character Customization – Choose from 10 unique races with 15 different majors to combine skills, stats and abilities!
- Classic old-school dungeon crawling – 75 3D labyrinths full of monsters, puzzles, traps and treasure.
- Efficient Resource Management – Buy and sell at the campus store and store items in your dormitory.
- Flexible Alchemy System – Find components in dungeons and use them to synthesize new items, or customise your equipment.
- Expansive Class List – Try a variety of classes covering a range of areas such as general education, magic, thievery, and fighting.
- Even Greater Party Control – Significant increase in customization with more Race/Class possibilities.
- Prepare for Trouble – Collect recipes and get crafting! Find items in labyrinths to help weather the different storms with over 200 alchemy recipes and 90+ pieces of equipment.
- Three Schools – With three different academies to visit, each of them have their own host of interesting characters and courses!
- Crafted dungeon experiences – Traverse over 100 carefully crafted dungeons with improved visuals and without random generation.
Watch the announcement trailer below.