FromSoftware has announced that update 1.03.1 is now available to download for Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon. Furthermore, patch notes that describe the changes made to the game can be read. Players must download update 1.03.1 if they wish to continue playing Armored Core 6 online. This update applies to all platforms.
This update is a regulation patch that introduces many balancing adjustments for several AC parts. Additionally, some bug fixes have been provided for a more stable experience but this isn’t the focus compared to the previous update.
Armored Core 6 Update 1.03.1 Patch Notes
Update 1.03.1 changes the stats of many weapons within the game. Most notably, Linear Rifles, Handguns, Bazookas, Grenade Launchers, Dual Missiles, and more have seen improvements. However, some of the game’s more notoriously powerful weapons are weaker now.
For example, the SG-027 ZIMMERMAN now has decreased Attack Power, Impact, Accumulative Impact, and Direct Hit Adjustment, which should make a noticeable difference. In addition, the Grenade Cannon SONGBIRDS now has decreased Attack Power, Impact, and Accumulative Impact, but rounds now explode upon reaching their effective range.
Frame Parts also see some changes, with most parts receiving improvements. For many parts, this includes increases regarding Attitude Stability, System Recovery, Jump Distance, and Recoil Control. However, some parts now have decreased AP and Defense stats.
Additionally, some Inner-Parts and Expansions see some adjustments. Boosters have an increase in Upward Thrust, and a few Generators have increased EN Capacity, Energy Firearm Specialization, and Supply Recovery. Finally, the Pulse Protection Expansion now has increased Resilience and Terminal Armor lasts longer. For the full list of parts affected by this patch, be sure to check here.
Update 1.03.1 also introduces some other balancing adjustments and bug fixes for Armored Core 6. Here is the full list from the official patch notes.
- Adjusted Attitude Recovery rate according to Total Weight. ACS Strain now dissipates much faster on lighter ACs, and slightly slower on heavier ACs
- Adjusted various Boost Speed rates according to Total Weight
- Decreased top speed during Assault Boost for heavier ACs
- Decreased Boost Kick attack range for Tetrapod legs
- Increased EN Consumption while hovering with Tetrapod legs
- Decreased Impact reduction effect during Assault Boost
- Decreased Impact/Accumulative Impact dealt when colliding with enemies during Assault Boost
- Decreased Impact/Accumulative Impact dealt by Boost Kick from all leg types except Reverse Joint
- Adjusted damage dealt by certain weapons when attacking the pulse shield deployed from PULSE SHIELD LAUNCHER “EULE/60D”
- Fixed a bug with CORAL OSCILLATOR “IB-C03W2: WLT 101” where charged attacks would have stronger tracking than intended when using Tetrapod legs
- Fixed a bug where the attack warning marker would not display for an enemy AC firing DETONATING MISSILE “45-091 JVLN BETA” equipped to the left back slot
- Fixed a bug where the attack warning sound would not play correctly for an enemy firing GRENADE “IRIDIUM”
- Fixed a bug where charged attacks from LIGHT WAVE BLADE “IA-C01W2: MOONLIGHT” and CORAL OSCILLATOR “IA-C01W7: ML-REDSHIFT” would clip through certain structures/objects
- Fixed a bug where reloading with a full magazine would cause certain weapons to fire unintentionally
- Other bug fixes
Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon is currently available for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC via Steam. Be sure to keep an eye on Final Weapon for more coverage.