Side quests and treasure chests are in abundance in The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails, so players will often find useful event items. These particular items may unlock additional features in The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails, so players will want to find them throughout the game’s world
In The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails, Nayuta Herschel returns home to Remnant Isle alongside his longtime friend, Cygna Alhazen. After complete the tutorial, players may begin take on the first few quests the game has to offer. Then, players will embark on their quest in Terra, which holds many other items that players should seek out.
The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails Event Items
Event items may be found in the “Event” section of Nayuta’s inventory in the pause menu. As the name suggests, these event items will grant additional features or unlocks upon its successful use in The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails. For instance, Nayuta may acquire ores and cocoons that will unlock additional items to purchase in the in-game shops.
Editor’s Note: This guide does not include required items for side quests since their locations denoted on the Terra world map with an exclamation mark. Instead, this guide presents all the optional event items that may on the first playthrough. Stay tuned for an update with New Game Plus items!
Man’s Best Friend, Nora
Nora is Nayuta’s pet, and she may come home with the protagonist after purchasing the following item:
- Dog House – Purchase from the Sunset General Store after visiting the grave of Nayuta’s parents
- One of the most useful purchases in the game since the stray dog will become Nayuta and Eartha’s pet. She will give the player collectibles, too!
Additionally, players may give Nora these following items:
- Delicious Bone – Complete the Bell’s Challenge quest
- Elastic Ball – Available from Sunset General Store on Remnant Isle
- Wooden Disc – Obtained as a reward for submitting collectibles to Remnant Isle Museum
- Bagel Bed – Obtained as a reward for donating collectibles to the Remnant Isle Museum
Give the following items to Sculp on Remnant Isle to unlock more purchasable ingredients from Sunset General Store:
- Fruitful Soil – Obtained from the chest in the Lakeshore Forest – Summer level
- Fertile Soil – Obtained from chest in Sunshade Trail – Winter level
- Star Fragment (Floral Bounty) – Talk to Aquela in the Remnant Isle docks for the first time in Chapter 1
- Star Fragment (Sea Blue) – Obtained from the chest in the Lakeshore Forest – Spring level
- Star Fragment (Incandescence) – Obtained from a chest in Dragon’s Graveyard – Winter level
- Star Fragment (Great Echoes) – Complete the AWOL Offspring quest
- Star Fragment (Fantasy) – Obtained from talking to the final Mishy on top of the tower in Remnant Isle in the After Story
- Star Fragment (Under the Sun) – Complete the Sealed Box quest in the After Story
- Star Fragment (Dawn Sky) – Obtained from chest in Ancient Reefs – Summer level
Ore (New Weapons)
Ore may be given to Ada at Meteor Workshop to unlock new purchasable weapons and equipment for Nayuta.
- White Ore – Obtained from a chest in Harmonious Cavern – Winter level
- Crimson Ore – Obtained from chest in Lexendria – City Sector II level
- Deep-Colored Ore – Obtained from chest in Harmonious Cavern – Autumn level
Guide to Fine Cuisine (New Recipes)
Collect Guide to Fine Cuisine books to unlock new recipes. Nayuta will earn more lunchboxes from Eartha as more recipes are earned and cooked.
- Guide to Fine Cuisine 1 – Available from Sunset General Store on Remnant Isle
- Guide to Fine Cuisine 2 – Available from Sunset General Store on Remnant Isle
- Guide to Fine Cuisine 3 – Complete the Developing a New Dish quest
- Guide to Fine Cuisine 4 – Complete the Ancestral Offering quest in the After Story
Seasonal Art Slots
- Seasonal Art Slot – Obtained from the chest in The Great Cave – Summer level
- Seasonal Art Slot – Obtained from a chest in Ancient Reefs – Autumn level
- Seasonal Art Slot – Obtained from chest in Lexendria – City Sector IV level
Cocoons (New Clothes for Noi)
Give Cocoons to Sasha in Sunset General Store in order to unlock more purchasable equipment for Noi.
- Autumn Cocoon – Obtained from a chest in Windspring Valley – Autumn level
- Silver Cocoon – Obtained from chest in Stelarium – Cradle Sector (1st Half)
- Spring Cocoon – Obtained from chest in Dragon’s Graveyard – Spring level
Lastly, The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails is available now for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PC via Steam.