Waku Waku Games, Studio Dragonet, and Gekkan Shicchitai announced Enjoy the Diner, a restaurant adventure game for Nintendo Switch and PC via Steam. The new title was announced at INDIE Live Expo 2023, and indie game fans may wishlist it right now on Steam. Enjoy the Diner launches this summer with support for English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese language options.
Here’s an overview of Enjoy the Diner via the official Steam page:
About Enjoy the Diner
Enjoy the Diner is an adventure game where you’ll wander into the eternal diner Moon Palace. Complete with a drink fountain!
Enjoy the Diner follows a multiple-choice format with point-and-click elements and is a relatively short adventure game. It typically takes 2-2.5 hours to complete (according to Waku Waku Games research). There are two different endings, and you will likely know when the story diverges. Be sure to save your progress before you make your fateful decision.
- Ported to a Different Engine – This game has been ported from Godot to Unity, meaning it’s been completely remade. Along with the shift to the new engine, you can now use a game controller in addition to a computer mouse. Enjoy the game in full-screen mode too.
- Conversations Added – New chit-chats with the other Moon Palace customers have been added.
- New Game Completion Perks Added – Complete the game with a certain ending and you’ll be treated to a Sound Gallery and an Illustration Gallery. Why not revisit the drama that unfolded during your time at the Moon Palace?
- In the Illustration Gallery, you’ll find character descriptions not found in the main game courtesy of creator Gekkan Shicchitai (Oississui). Plus, you’ll find the sounds used in the game sold separately as a downloadable soundtrack. Be sure to check it out if you liked what you heard.
- Achievement Compatibility (Steam Version) – Achievements have been added to Moon Palace. Try out all those drinks at the drink fountain!