Arc System Works announced the BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle open beta test for Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC via Windows has been delayed indefinitely from its original March 3 release date. The delay was caused by issues found discovered while preparing the open beta test.
According to Arc System Works, various test version issues were found. As a result, the BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle open beta test for Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC via Windows has been delayed. A new release window was not announced, but Arc System Works promises to share an update as soon as possible.
Here’s a rundown of the BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle open beta test via Arc System Works:
Available Game Modes
- Episode Mode: Enjoy the story
- Training Mode: Practice the controls, with a variety of training settings available to recreate situations from matches
- Network Mode: Play online with players from all over the world, in Ranked Matches, Room Matches, and more
- VS Mode: Select characters freely to face off in offline matches
- Tactics Mode: Learn the game’s unique mechanics as you play
- Survival Mode: Take down one opponent after the next
- Gallery Mode: This mode lets you view a variety of graphics
- Replay Theater: Check out match replays you’ve saved here
Additional Beta Notes
- Online multiplayer available without Xbox Live Gold subscription
- Network connection required to play, including offline modes
- Application and online multiplayer are available for free, customers are responsible for their network connection fees
- Saved data cannot be carried over to main game
- Contents of the BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle open beta test may differ from main BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle game
BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle launches this spring for Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC via Windows. Lastly, BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle is available now for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PC via Steam.