NIS America announced Raiden III x MIKADO MANIAX launches on June 6 in North America and June 9 in Europe across all platforms. Additionally, a brand-new gameplay trailer was released.
Here’s an overview of the game via NIS America:
Strap in and take off as Raiden III x MIKADO MANIAX soars onto the scene! This enhanced version of Raiden III brings the action to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC, complete with a fresh, high-resolution coat of paint. Choose your game mode, wallpaper, background music, and more before setting your sights on the world rankings. With an arsenal of customization options and features, this title continues Raiden’s exhilarating push into the present!
- Twice the Firepower: Pilot two ships at once in any game mode with Double Play!
- Raiden Remixed: Choose between original and remixed background music, complete with individual track selection for each stage!
- World Class Pilot: Compete against other players in the world rankings, and watch their replays to see what you’re up against!
Raiden III x MIKADO MANIAX launches first on February 23 in Japan. Lastly, Raiden III x MIKADO MANIAX is coming to Nintendo Switch, PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.
Visit Final Weapon’s extensive review coverage of Japanese games below:
- Lost Judgment Review
- AI: The Somnium Files – nirvanA Initiative Review
- Monark Review
- The Caligula Effect 2 Review
- Persona 3 Portable Review
- Persona 4 Golden Review
- Persona 5 Royal for Nintendo Switch Review
- Fire Emblem Engage Review
- Soul Hackers 2 Review
- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion Review
- Witch on the Holy Night Review
- Chaos;Head Noah / Chaos;Child Double Pack Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero Review
- Ys IX: Monstrum Nox Review