Gotcha Gotcha Games announced visual novel Cthulhu Mythos ADV Lunatic Whispers for PC will receive an official English and Chinese localization.
Cthulhu Mythos ADV Lunatic Whispers is a stunning, Lovecraft-inspired visual novel with tabletop RPG elements. Originally released in October 2022 in Japan, the game will be made available in the west with English language support. Gotcha Gotcha Games hopes many more fans may experience the game once English and Chinese language support is available.
Cthulhu Mythos ADV Lunatic Whispers is available now for $9.99 on Steam. The game is Steam Deck verified, which means players may take the game on the go without compatibility issues if desired. Currently, the game only supports Japanese, and Steam users may wishlist the game right now.
Here’s an overview of the game via Steam:
You find yourself in an odd abandoned hospital, with memories clouded.
Strange voices echo through your mind… In this place where unsettling things happen, you must maintain your sanity while uncovering the truth.
The only things you can rely on are “Ability” and “Luck”. You also might need some “helping hand”, occasionally… Will you and your friends be able to escape the cycle?
- Randomized Player Stats – Your stats are randomized and customized at the start of a game, making each playthrough unique!
- Exploration – To escape, gather items and information.
- Choice – A dice roll determines the success or failure of your choices at critical moments.
The success rate is determined by the stats of you and your companions.
- Insane Behavior – When luck is not on your side, you may be affected by the power of madness and behave abnormally.
- Multiple Endings – The ending will be affected by your choices. There are seven different endings.
- The Truth – Throughout the main story, keeping your sanity level at a certain level will allow access to hidden information.
Gotcha Gotcha Games is also developing RPG Maker Unite for PC, and more details may be found here.
Visit Final Weapon’s extensive review coverage of JRPGs and visual novels:
- AI: The Somnium Files – nirvanA Initiative Review
- Monark Review
- The Caligula Effect 2 Review
- Persona 3 Portable Review
- Persona 4 Golden Review
- Persona 5 Royal for Nintendo Switch Review
- Fire Emblem Engage Review
- Soul Hackers 2 Review
- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion Review
- Witch on the Holy Night Review
- Chaos;Head Noah / Chaos;Child Double Pack Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero Review
- Ys IX: Monstrum Nox Review