Marie is a quirky girl who on the lonely side. I mean, she knows like two people before she meets you. Listen to some poetry and befriend this strange gal. How about hanging out with her. Here’s the P4G Marie Social Link Guide!
Unlocks: April 18, Velvet Room
Days Available: Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday, Holidays
Location: Next to the Velvet Room —
You may have to spend time with this person outside of Social Link chat to get their affection for you up high enough to Rank Up. Just visit them and hang out with them, hang out with them if they call you, and invite them to do things when you can in order to help build up affection.
Marie is directly tied to the Golden Ending (arguably the best ending) and some other bonuses in this version of the game. (endings guide)
Rank Dialogue Options
In order to complete this Social Link as efficiently as possible, try to have a persona that matches the arcana of the link and use the following list to give the best possible responses to the character. (This guide assumes you have a Persona of a matching arcana to the Social Link)
- Rank 1: any choices
- Rank 2: any choices
- Rank 3: any choice – any choice – any choice – any choice – any choice – choice 1 or 2
- Rank 4: choice 1 or 2 – any choices
- Rank 5: any choices
- Rank 6: any choices
- Rank 7: any choices
- Rank 8: any choices
- Rank 9: any choices (dating guide)
- Rank 10: It was fun.
P4G Marie Social Link Max Rank Persona
For reaching Lvl 10 and completing this Social Link you gain access to the Kaguya Persona.
P4G Marie Social Link Related Links
- Check out our Review of the game!
- There’s a ton of Social Links. The cool kids will use our Social Links Guide to get popular!
- School life isn’t all fun, games, friends, and destroying Shadows! You have your education to worry about! *cough* (Here’s a cheat sheet for your Tests) *cough*
- There’s over 60 Quests. We got your back on completing them all! Boom! Quests Guide!