Sayoko is a Nurse at the Hospital. She helps others but needs help herself. You may be a High School student, but you will do. What lies at the end of this budding… er, friendship? Well, this guide will help get you and Sayoko into it! Here’s the P4G Sayoko Social Link Guide!
Unlocks: May 25, Apply for the Hospital Janitor Job. Go to the Cleaning part time job twice. (Lv3 Diligence)
Days Available: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Location: Bus Stop on Shopping District South
You may have to spend time with this person outside of Social Link chat to get their affection for you up high enough to Rank Up. Just visit them and hang out with them, hang out with them if they call you, and invite them to do things when you can in order to help build up affection.
In order to complete this Social Link as efficiently as possible, try to have a persona that matches the arcana of the link and use the following list to give the best possible responses to the character. (This guide assumes you have a Persona of a matching arcana to the Social Link)
- Rank 1: any choice
- Rank 2: choice 1 or 2
- Rank 3: For the money. – choice 1 or 3 – Stop it!
- Rank 4: any choices
- Rank 5: Its like a soap opera. – any choice – Comfort her. (Lv 5 Understanding)
- Rank 6: any choices
- Rank 7: Hang in there.
- Rank 8: no choices
- Rank 9: any choices
- Rank 10: any choice
P4G Sayoko Social Link Max Rank Persona
For reaching Lvl 10 and completing this Social Link you gain access to the Beelzebub Persona.
It can be fused at Level 81. It reflects Electricity and Dark, absorbs Fire, and is weak to Light (learns Endure Light). This Persona’s focus is on magic. It has Mind Charge to boost its already powerful Wind and Fire skills.
P4G Sayoko Social Link Related Links
- There’s a ton of Social Links. The cool kids will use our Social Links Guide to get popular!
- There’s over 60 Quests. We got your back on completing them all! Boom! Quests Guide!
- School life isn’t all fun, games, friends, and destroying Shadows! You have your education to worry about! *cough* (Here’s a cheat sheet for your Tests) *cough*