Rise is super cute and bubbly! Seems like nothing could get her down. Well, people don’t work that way. Can you offer her a shoulder to cry on when life’s troubles become too much? What lies at the end of this budding friendship? Well, this guide will help get you and Rise figure things out! Here’s the P4G Rise Social Link Guide!
Unlocks: July 23
Days Available: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Location: Classroom Building 1F, Shopping District South (Sun.)
In order to complete this Social Link as efficiently as possible, try to have a persona that matches the arcana of the link and use the following list to give the best possible responses to the character. (This guide assumes you have a Persona of a matching arcana to the Social Link)
- Rank 1: Starting rank
- Rank 2: Just order takeout.
- Rank 3: You come here often?
- Rank 4: Grab her hand and run. – Go along with her. – I don’t mind.
- Rank 5: All the time. – I don’t know.
- Rank 6: any choice – any choice – choice 1 or 3 – If you’re serious…
- Rank 7: any choice – That part doesn’t matter. – Move closer to her.
- Rank 8: any choice – Hold her.(Dating) or pick the other option for friendship
- Rank 9: Risette is Rise, too.
- Rank 10: no choices (unless you’re dating)
For reaching Lvl 10 and completing this Social Link you gain access to the Ishtar Persona.
Ishtar can be fused at Level 71. It blocks Electricity and is weak to Wind (can learn Absorb Wind). It learns a powerful Electric spell and Spell Master to cut its SP costs. Its support skills are its focus. It learns HP and ailment healing spells along with a revival spell.
P4G Rise Social Link Related Links
- There’s a ton of Social Links. The cool kids will use our Social Links Guide to get popular!
- There’s over 60 Quests. We got your back on completing them all! Boom! Quests Guide!
- School life isn’t all fun, games, friends, and destroying Shadows! You have your education to worry about! *cough* (Here’s a cheat sheet for your Tests) *cough*