Tanaka the host of that wonderful TV sales program hangs out at the mall! Sadly he doesn’t sing that catchy jingle. He does ask you for cash (and for you to humor his antics). What lies at the end of this… friendship? Yeah, we’ll call it that. Well, this guide will help get you through it with Tanaka! Here’s the P3P Tanaka Social Link Guide!
Unlocks: 6/23 (Lvl 4 Charm and 10,000 yen required) (will ask for more yen in the future)
Days Available: (Night) Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Location: Paulownia Mall
In order to complete this Social Link as efficiently as possible, try to have a persona that matches the arcana of the link and use the following list to give the best possible responses to the character. (This guide assumes you have a Persona of a matching arcana to the Social Link)
- Rank 1: “Placebo!”
- Rank 2: “I am.”
- Rank 3: “I have.”
- Rank 4: “Who?” – “It’s all about money…”
- Rank 5: “Sounds like fun!”
- Rank 6: “Kind of…” – “The organic one.”
- Rank 7: “Did you hear wrong?”
- Rank 8: “Are you going to donate?”
- Rank 9: //
- Rank 10: Final Rank
P3P Tanaka Social Link Max Rank Persona
For reaching Lvl 10 and completing this Social Link you gain access to the Beelzebub Persona.
Beelzebub can be fused at Level 81. It reflects Dark, blocks Strike, Electricity, and Wind, and is weak to Fire and Light. Beelzebub’s stats are all high, especially its magic stat. It has Electric and Wind magic, a Pierce attack, High Counter, and fully restores your HP and SP after battle with a passive skill it can learn.
- Check out our Review of the game!
- There’s a ton of Social Links. The cool kids will use our Social Links Guide to get popular!
- School life isn’t all fun, games, friends, and destroying Shadows! You have your education to worry about! *cough* (Here’s a cheat sheet for your Tests) *cough*
- There’s 55 Requests you can complete in order to gain many rewards, including more Personas, gear, and money! Use this guide here.