Rio can be a bit over serious and has some secrets of her own. Join a sports club with her and help her figure some things out. What lies at the end of this budding friendship? Well, this guide will help get you and Rio through it! Here’s the P3P Rio Social Link Guide!
Unlocks: 4/24 (Join tennis club or volleyball club)
Days Available: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Location: Outside Your Classroom
In order to complete this Social Link as efficiently as possible, try to have a persona that matches the arcana of the link and use the following list to give the best possible responses to the character. (This guide assumes you have a Persona of a matching arcana to the Social Link)
- Rank 1: “Spot me while I do situps?”
- Rank 2: “Not gonna do it.”
- Rank 3: “You seem to get along with him.” – “Don’t let it get to you!” – “Nope.”
- Rank 4: //
- Rank 5: Hug her.
- Rank 6: “You can do it, Rio.” – “I have no idea…” – “Yeah, I agree.”
- Rank 7: “We’re her for you if he says no.” – “That’s the spirit!”
- Rank 8: “…Are you going to quit the club?”
- Rank 9: //
- Rank 10: Final Rank
Hagakure Ramen – “I’m glad you asked me.”
P3P Rio Social Link Max Rank Persona
For reaching Lvl 10 and completing this Social Link you gain access to the Thor Persona.
It can be fused at Level 53. Thor blocks Strike and Electric damage and is weak to Wind. Thor’s premier stats are strength and magic, making its Electric magic and physical abilities worth it. Thor also learns a passive skills that improves its physical and electric prowess.
- Check out our Review of the game!
- There’s a ton of Social Links. The cool kids will use our Social Links Guide to get popular!
- School life isn’t all fun, games, friends, and destroying Shadows! You have your education to worry about! *cough* (Here’s a cheat sheet for your Tests) *cough*
- There’s 55 Requests you can complete in order to gain many rewards, including more Personas, gear, and money! Use this guide here.