Junpei is a bit of a goofball. He’s always messing around. There’s surely more to him than that. Use your time outside of the main story to grow closer to him. What lies at the end of this budding friendship? Well, this guide will help get you and Junpei through it! Here’s the P3P Junpei Social Link Guide!
Days Available: Tuesday, Thursday
Location: Classroom 1-F
In order to complete this Social Link as efficiently as possible, try to have a persona that matches the arcana of the link and use the following list to give the best possible responses to the character. (This guide assumes you have a Persona of a matching arcana to the Social Link)
- Rank 1: “C’mon! Let’s go in!” – “Let them be jealous.”
- Rank 2: “Where do guy friends go?” – “You know a lot about coffee.” – “Coffee.” – “Maybe I should give it a try, then.”
- Rank 3: “Ramen!” – “That’s not true!”
- Rank 4: “Thanks for the food!”
- Rank 5: “I’m counting on you.”
- Rank 6: “Look who’s talking.” – “You’ll be a great man.” – “Your terrible jokes?” – “Of course.”
- Rank 7: “Ask me anything.” – “You’re on fire!” – “Well done!” – “I think I understand.”
- Rank 8: “You got them back for me?” – “Junpei…”
- Rank 9: Either options will do
- Rank 10: Final rank
Paulownia Mall, Arcade – “Fighting games!”
Wakatsu Restaurant – “Meh, like I care.”
Beef Bowl Shop – “I already forgot it.”
Outside Book On – “Manga isn’t reality.”
P3P Junpei Social Link Max Rank Persona
For reaching Lvl 10 and completing this Social Link you gain access to the Surt Persona.
Surt is available to fuse at Level 52. He absorbs Fire and is weak to Ice. Magic is his highest default stat. He winds up being a very Fire-element focused Persona. He learns many Fire attacks and even Fire Amp, further increasing his Fire Proficiency.
- Check out our Review of the game!
- There’s a ton of Social Links. The cool kids will use our Social Links Guide to get popular!
- School life isn’t all fun, games, friends, and destroying Shadows! You have your education to worry about! *cough* (Here’s a cheat sheet for your Tests) *cough*
- There’s 55 Requests you can complete in order to gain many rewards, including more Personas, gear, and money! Use this guide here.