Taito Corporation announced upcoming puzzle game Puzzle Bobble Everybubble! will feature the Space Invaders 45th anniversary collaboration mode aptly named “Puzzle Bobble vs. Space Invaders.”
Taito unveiled the first gameplay footage of the new mode for Puzzle Bobble Everybubble! during a YouTube premiere. All players have access to the mode with any purchase of the game. The game will be sold physically via ININ Games and Strictly Limited Games.
Here’s an overview of the new mode via Gematsu:
To celebrate Space Invaders’ 45th anniversary, we’re announcing a new game featuring a collaboration between Space Invaders and Puzzle Bobble.
In this mode, players try to erase the bubble-encapsulated invaders by sticking three or more bubbles of the same color together.
Bubbles can only be fired straight up, so players move their characters left and right to aim and defeat the incoming invaders while dodging their attacks.
Up to four players can play cooperatively.
Check out the new gameplay footage below:
Lastly, Puzzle Bobble Everybubble! launches this spring for Nintendo Switch.
Final Weapon’s extensive coverage of JRPGs and visual novels may be found below:
- Monark Review
- The Caligula Effect 2 Review
- Persona 5 Royal for Nintendo Switch Review
- Soul Hackers 2 Review
- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion Review
- Witch on the Holy Night Review
- Chaos;Head Noah / Chaos;Child Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV Review
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero Review
- Ys IX: Monstrum Nox Review