Grimorio of Games released the debut trailer of upcoming 3D action RPG sequel, Sword of the Necromancer: Revenant.
Here’s an overview of the upcoming release via Steam:
Sword of the Necromancer: Revenant is a third-person 3D action RPG with dungeon crawler sections. Revive your enemies once again and make them fight alongside you!
With a completely renewed battle and companion system, travel the continent, restore the sacred city of Euda to its former glory and defeat the ominous threat that looms over the world.
Gather the powers of the Revenants, forgotten heroes of old times, create a little army of dead and defeat the Necromancer once and for all.
- Turn your foes into allies once again: use the Sword of the Necromancer to resurrect defeated monsters and make them fight alongside you.
- New battle system: improved combos and a new companion AI system. Swap characters at any moment and combine their strengths!
- Travel the world and help its people: Explore cities, towns and fields, delve deep into procedural dungeons filled with enemies, loot and challenges.
- Restore Euda to its former glory: Reconstruct a ravaged town, recruit people and get new functions and services like forge, shops, cook…
- Use the power of the Revenants: Gather the power of forgotten heroes of old time, discover their past and unleash powerful summons.
- Play the whole game in local co-op! If playing solo, the companion character is controlled by AI.
Sword of the Necromancer: Revenant Teaser Trailer
Lastly, Sword of the Necromancer: Revenant is currently in development for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC via Steam.