The Nintendo Switch Sports version 1.3.0 update is available now with the anticipated addition of golf and additional bug fixes.
As previously reported, players may enjoy golf locally and online in Nintendo Switch Sports. Online play supports up to eight players in Survival Golf. Additionally, golf supports single Joy-Con play, and new in-game settings are available with the latest update.
Patch notes are available below via Nintendo:
Nintendo Switch Sports Version 1.3.0 Update
- Golf has been added. It can be enjoyed in all modes: Play Globally, Play Locally and Play with Friends.
- We added a Shot Assist mode in Golf to make it easier for beginners to play. To use it, go to Options → User Settings → Other.
- This setting only applies to Play Locally and Play with Friends.
- Please be aware that even if you have Shot Assist mode on, your setting will revert to Normal in Play Globally mode.
Play with Friends
- LAN play is now compatible. For more information, please see How to Use the LAN Play Feature of Nintendo Switch Sports.
- Several issues have been fixed to improve the gameplay experience.
Check out the new overview trailer:
Lastly, Nintendo Switch Sports is available now for Nintendo Switch worldwide.