NEXON and Arc System Works released version 1.06 of DNF Duel for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC via Steam.
DNF Duel version 1.06 applies multiple character balance adjustments to Striker, Grappler, Hitman, and Swift Master. Most notably, many of Swift Master’s abilities were tweaked in the new update for the fighting game.
Full patch notes for version 1.06 are available below via NEXON:
- Rising Fist – Reduced guard stun after 2nd strike.
- Magnumsault – Reduced time unable to tech during the Charged Effect version.
- Bill Drill – Reduced guard stun after final strike. Increased guard pushback after final strike
- Swift Master
- MP regeneration – Decreased MP regeneration rate.
- Wind Twist, Wind Orb, and Storm Quaker – Increased time needed to start MP regeneration.
- Storm Strike, Vortex Hurricane, and Storm Quaker – Reduced guaranteed minimum damage
- Wind Blaster, Storm Quaker, and Sonic Move – Reduced guard gauge reduction amount.
- Wind Blaster – Reduced guard stun time. Reduced damage.
- Wind Twist – Reduced duration time. Increased stun time. Disappears when Guard Break is inflicted upon Swift Master.
- Sonic Move – Reduced white damage against opponents when guarded. Guard stun decreased when triggered in ↘ direction.
Lastly, our full review of DNF Duel for PlayStation 4 is available here.