During the Atlus Survey 2022 Results Special live stream, Atlus revealed Persona 2 and Persona 3 are the most requested remakes by fans.
Persona 2 and Persona 3 were tied for the most requested remakes, and the original Revelations: Persona title ranks in third place.
Here’s the top ten list of most requested remakes, via Atlus:
- Persona 3 / Persona 3 FES / Persona 3 Portable – 78.9%
- Persona 2: Innocent Sin / Persona 2: Eternal Punishment – 78.9%
- Revelations: Persona – 76.3%
- Persona 4 / Persona 4 Golden – 74.8%
- Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha series – 72.1%
- Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers – 69.5%
- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse – 66.7%
- Shin Megami Tensei IV – 65.3%
- Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga series – 62.4%
- Etrian Odyssey series – 58%
These results could determine future developments at Atlus for Persona remakes, but the company has yet to confirm any definitive plans for remakes. However, various remasters for the Persona series are in the works.
Persona 3 Portable, Persona 4 Golden, and Persona 5 Royal are coming to Nintendo Switch, PC (Steam), PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S. Persona 4 Golden is available now for PC via Steam, and Persona 5 Royal is available now for PS4.
More news, including release dates for Persona 3 Portable and Persona 4 Golden, are coming soon. Lastly, Persona 5 Royal releases first on October 21 for Nintendo Switch, PC via Steam, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.