More

    Shinjuku-based company Bandai Namco Aces established by Bandai Namco and ILCA

    Bandai Namco and ILCA announced the establishment of Bandai Namco Aces, a new Shinjuku-based company jointly owned by both companies in Tokyo, Japan.

    Bandai Namco owns 51% of Bandai Namco Aces while ILCA owns the remaining 49%. The new studio aims to create high-quality content for consoles and PC with the experience from both companies. The official website for Bandai Namco Aces is live with an active recruitment page.

    Additionally, President/CEO Takuya Iwasaki and Executive VP Kazutoki Kono shared messages regarding the opening of the new studio.

    Read up on all the important details below:

    Messages

    Takuya Iwasaki, President and CEO

    We have started a project that is also our slogan, “Crossing Genres and Borders!” Why don’t we all take off into a new world utilizing high-end 3DCG?

    The era of Singularity by AI is just around the corner. As a member of the Bandai Namco Group, I will pass on the future that I have envisioned for a long time to the next generation.

    To this end, we will continue to work together with creators in the game and computer graphics industries and game players around the world as one organization, and create experiences that enables them to be a task force.
    As the digital twin/mirror world evolves toward the year 2040, please look forward to the entertainment we will create.

    Kazutoki Kono, Executive Vice President

    We “connect creativity directly to emotion.”

    We have always strived to provide contents and services that give intense satisfaction and excitement to our fans. In the process, we have come to realize that the core of entertainment lies in the “heart-pounding emotion” that comes at the moment when creativity moves the “emotions” of our fans. In order to maximize this value, we hoped to create a new development environment where creators and fans could co-create in the future. Creativity moves fans, and fans who are moved create new creativity, which in turn influences creators. We aim to create a next-generation entertainment experience in which people empathize with each other and share their excitement.

    Background and Purpose of Establishment

    With the recent remarkable growth of the global game market, the demand for more high-end games is increasing.

    On this basis, in order to deliver high-end games that exceed the expectations of fans around the world, we have decided to establish a new company to strengthen our capacities to develop games with hyper-photorealistic expression.

    Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc. has cultivated its expertise in game production through its production of the Tekken series and the Ace Combat series. ILCA has the technical capabilities to produce high quality content using state-of-the-art technology.

    Going forward, while leveraging the strengths and know-how of both companies, we will continue to deliver high-quality contents that can be played in-depth and for a long time to fans around the world.

    Soul Kiwami
    Soul Kiwami
    Raul Ochoa, a.k.a. Soul Kiwami, is the Deputy Editor in Chief of Final Weapon. With a passion for the Japanese gaming industry, Raul is a huge fan of Nintendo Switch, PC hardware, JRPGs and fighting/action games. business email: [email protected]

    Latest articles

    Dragon Quest Treasures treasure hunting and appraisal detailed https://finalweapon.net/2022/08/08/dragon-quest-treasures-treasure-hunting-detailed/

    The DioField Chronicle 'Game Explanation' Trailer https://finalweapon.net/2022/08/08/the-diofield-chronicle-trailer-explanation/

    Witch on the Holy Night trailer focuses on Aoko Aozaki https://finalweapon.net/2022/08/08/witch-on-the-holy-night-trailer-focuses-on-aoko-aozaki/

    Melty Blood: Type Lumina free DLC characters Mash Kyrielight and Neco-Arc release August 19 https://finalweapon.net/2022/08/08/melty-blood-type-lumina-free-dlc-characters-mash-kyrielight-and-neco-arc-release-august-19/

    Load More

    Related articles

    Ads Block Detector Powered by codehelppro.com

    It seems like you're using an ad blocker.

    Here at Final Weapon, we strive to create the best no-nonsense content focusing in specifically on Japanese Gaming. We heavily rely on our partners through advertisements in order to continue keeping the site up. 

    If you'd like to support us and assist in keeping the website up and running, please consider turning off your ad blocker.