Nintendo announced that Terraria is the next Nintendo Switch Online Game Trial starting on May 30th in Japan. The Nintendo Switch Online Game Trial lasts until June 6th, allowing players to try out the full Terraria experience for roughly a week. A 50% off discount will be live from May 30th to June 13th.
Read up about the Switch version of Terraria and check out the new trailer below:
The very world is at your fingertips as you fight for survival, fortune, and glory. Delve deep into cavernous expanses, seek out ever-greater foes to test your mettle in combat, or construct your own city – In the World of Terraria, the choice is yours!
Blending elements of classic action games with the freedom of sandbox-style creativity, Terraria is a unique gaming experience where both the journey and the destination are as unique as the players themselves!
• Touch screen support to quickly navigate inventory and add more finesse in building, digging and combat (two Joy-Con™ controllers required per player)
• Up to 8-player online play (Nintendo Switch Online membership required)
• Terraria offers more content than ever, as it includes the 1.4.3 update and the latest “”Don’t Starve Together™”” Crossover Content! Presenting an impressive catalogue of 5,000+ items, 25+ NPCs, and 400+ enemies. Blending elements of classic action games with sandbox-style creativity, the Terraria adventure is truly as unique as the players themselves!
The latest content update includes:
DON’T STARVE TOGETHER™ CROSSOVER CONTENT:
– New items and pets
– A new boss: Deerclops
– A new special seed world
– 3 new achievements to unlock (Just Desserts!, Boots of the Hero, Hey! Listen!)
– You can now customise the colour of your cursor!
– In Settings, you can now choose between different expand/collapse/close profiles for UI pages
Terraria is available now on PS4, Xbox One, Switch, iOS, Android, and PC.