Nintendo has updated the limited run game, Super Mario Bros. 35! There are quite a few of fixes that Nintendo has tackled so take a look at the patch notes below!
- Fixed an issue where large numbers of enemies appearing on-screen would result in gameplay slowdown.
- Fixed an issue where, under certain conditions, players were unable to throw fireballs underwater.
- Fixed an issue where a special input would enable players to unlock unopened courses.
- Treasure chest coin pool amounts are now displayed during spectator mode.
- Adjusted the sound effect that plays as shells or other objects rapidly bounce back and forth within a single-block opening.
- Adjusted the speed-up timing of the countdown timer.
- Improved the overall gameplay experience.
Super Mario Bros. 35 will be available only until March 31st, 2021. If you are looking to get into then the time is now!
Stay tuned for more on Super Mario Bros. 35 at Final Weapon!